We are looking for a Secretary / Administrative Assistant (M1) to join our Modis Aerospace team, working onsite at the European Space Agency in the Netherlands.
Specific tasks to be performed:
- Handling phone calls and correspondence
- Greeting incoming patients
- Transfer documents to Cohort software (reports, blood, ecgs, covid tests)
- Support of filing, archiving and keeping up to date of the medical files
- Preparing daily schedules and recording in medical computer software (Cohort)
- Manage agendas (change appointments, book meetings, send invitations for the annual medical visits, transfer appointments to Cohort’s calendar)
- Sending reminders for appointments with eye doctor and skin cancer screening
- Preparing and sending statements of fitness for work
- Registration of sick leave in SAP (sending sick leave/TW emails to staff)
- Drawing up sick leave report weekly
- Ordering medical supplies
Modis has proudly supported the Aerospace & Defence industry in the Netherlands for decades. Our partnership with the European Space Agency (ESA) has been one of the many success stories allowing our people to expand their career horizons. Modis experts are contributing to some of the most important technical advances in Aerospace and Defence which impact the way we live our lives today, through specialised engineering expertise and other required skillsets. This could be your future. Become part of our successful team!
The European Space Agency (ESA) has sites in several European countries.
The European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC), has grown into ESA’s largest establishment and the technical and organizational hub of Europe’s space sector. Missions designed and tested at ESTEC are circling Earth, have landed on planetary bodies and have probed far into the Solar System.
The infrastructure and equipment assembled here, together with the expert knowhow of its 2800 personnel, make ESTEC a unique resource for Europe. The work done here by teams skilled in every aspect of engineering for space has enabled the creation of novel communication, navigation and information services, creating new jobs and growth while improving the lives of European and world citizens.
To successfully perform the above mentioned tasks, the following background / experience is required:
- Specific education in Administrative/Secretarial or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken; knowledge of another official ESA language is and asset.
- Previous experience with administrative processes within an international environment.
- Proven experience in the use of IT tools such as SAP, MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other databases (Cohort software).
- Ability to draft clear written correspondence in English.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 01/09/2022