Modis is currently searching for an experienced Scrum Master for an international organization in Hilversum. As Scrum Master you’re a master in supporting the process of improving continuously. By that mastery, you grow your team and create healthy team dynamics. You care about people, and you help the team to become efficient and effective over time. You create a safe environment for your team and promote equal voice and trust. You actively manage change and facilitate the process during that journey. Through your Agile mindset you can inspire others and help them to acquire that same Agile Mindset.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT, Engineering and LifeScience. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
Functie-eisenWHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Start with mindset:
o Providing insights, teach through practice
- Forming teams
o Creating a healthy team culture
- Be serious about continuous improvement
o Own the process and guide the team
- Protect the team, yet at the same time invite the team to further grow
- Remove impediments
o Lead and teach
- Be there to support individuals and teams, but also be the person to provide the mirror when necessary
- Help the teams to become successful through aligned-autonomy
o Help the teams to become autonomous
Cross functional team becoming end to end responsible
- Help to create a healthy DEVOPS culture.
- Promote Engineering Excellence
- Don’t compromise on Quality Assurance
o Empower decision taking
o Facilitate better alignment inside and outside the team
Manage internal and external dependencies
- Facilitate Scrum Event:
o Ensure all the scrum events are conducted.
Grow a healthy balance and move forwards at a sustainable pace
- You’re passionate about people, co-creation and doing better
- Grow yourself, grow others and grow the business.
- Your able to work in a fast-changing environment and keep up with the pace
- You're good at setting boundaries for the team
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- As a scrum master your serve and lead 2 scrum teams of the client.
- You will work with strong leaders in Enterprise Data management, Architecture, Software Engineering, Product and Portfolio Management, in making your teams successful strategy.
- Define, manage and foster strong relationships
- You will foster partnerships with the communities of practice.
- Work with your team, but also work on the organization so your teams will thrive.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- You know Agile, understand the manifesto and the 12 principles.
o You have thorough knowledge of Agile frameworks like:
Scrum, Kanban, XP, DSDM, …
o You know Scaled Agile : SAFe, Scrum@Scale, LESS, …
- You’re a servant leader, a change manager, a tribe builder.
- You speak English fluently and preferably Dutch as well (not mandatory)
- You are a coach, yes, but also so much more: trainer, facilitator, analyst, leader
o You can adjust your leadership style to the required situation
- Obviously, you’re certified as a Scrum Master.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- A competitive salary;
- A car or a public transport card;
- A contribution pension;
- A paid leave of 24 days (when working 40 hours weekly) + holiday extendable to 36 days;
- Holiday payment of 8%;
- And more secondary benefits (like yearly bonuses, discounts).