We are looking for a Hardware System Architect:
- As a Hardware System Architect you will focus on developing the core architecture of SoCs, driving innovative and robust solutions to create differentiated connectivity products with best-in-class performance in terms of power consumption, functionality and cost.
- Responsible for helping Marketing translate customer and standardization bodies’ requirements into SoC architecture, delivering associated datasheets and system verification plans, evangelizing system solutions internally and externally
- Perform feasibility studies and competitive analyses and analyze new systems. Contribute to the company’s product portfolio roadmap.
- Complex wireless SoC multi-core architectures
- Collaboration with the SW team
- Up to 10% travel expected for customer visits and conducting meetings related to job responsibilities.
As #Akkodis we are a diverse team of 50,000 engineers and digital experts, operating across 30 locations. From training teams to delivering projects, our Smart Industry experts create new value for business across the world. United by our passion for talent and technology, our specialists bring their diversity of experience, skills and insights together to deliver 360° capabilities to our partners. This is how we make the incredible happen, every day.
And we're looking for more colleagues. Care to try?
Currently we are looking for Hardware System Architect for our client in The Netherlands.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong technical background (BSc. EE, MSc. EE or similar) ideally in embedded System on Chips with microcontroller, DSP, RF and analog mixed signal content for example
- Solid working experience in this field
- Good understanding of IC design and manufacturing process
- System level know-how of low-power wireless systems and protocols, e.g. Bluetooth, WiFi
- Understanding of embedded system-on-chip architectures and embedded systems
- High degree of autonomy and strong teamwork abilities
- Able to analyse client needs using best practices, based on internal technical knowhow and knowledge of customer’s systems
- Good analytic knowledge, creative, positive thinking and innovative
- Customer oriented
- Good communication skills and a team-player
- Fluent in English
- Passion and drive for technology!
- BSc or MSc Degree in Electronics
- Detailed technical experience in for example: system definition/concept engineering/digital design etc within the semiconductor industry
- Strong background in digital, mixed-signal or RF design
This is an exciting long-term opportunity. For more details and / or to apply, please contact: email@example.com