Modis is currently searching for an experienced System Programmer for an international client in Amsterdam. As a System Programmer you are in the middle of modernizing our clients’ Mainframe environment (Consumable Mainframe). We are looking for someone that has experience in enabling the use of z/OSMF, z/OS CEE, CDP, Linux on z Systems and help setting up the CI/CD pipelines.
For this role you need to be able to work outside of office hours, if changes are been made.
Modis is a global consultancy which specializes in IT Engineering and LifeScience.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with Modis, a global consultancy with over 200 clients in the Netherlands. As a Modis consultant you can be assured we take pride in developing your skills and giving you access to cooperate with our global clients. As a global consultancy Modis strives to retain our consultants in order to provide new and exciting opportunities within our local and global community.
- Knowledge of z/OS base (including JES2, IOF, TSO, ISPF, Netview and SA/390);
- Knowledge of Unix System Services, Security (RACF);
- Knowledge of Capacity and Performance (WLM), APPN, VTAM and TCP/IP for z/OS;
- Knowledge and usage of monitoring products (such as Mainview, Storage products (DFSMS);
- Knowledge and experience with WAS (Liberty profile), Zowe;
- Knowledge and experience with the installation and maintenance of software from third party vendors (CA and BMC);
- Good soft skills experience, ITIL, Agile and be able to work under time pressure.
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A car or a public transport card;
- A contribution pension;
- A paid leave of 24 days (when working 40 hours weekly);
- Holiday payment of 8%.