We are looking for a IT Operations Architect to join our Akkodis IT team, our chosen candidate would work onsite at our client location, Utrecht.
Akkodis is a worldwide market leader in the field of HR Solutions that deliver agile end-to-end solutions for our customers, including professional staffing and consulting, project services, managed services, customized solutions, and outsourcing projects.
At Akkodis IT you are given the opportunity to grow continuously as an expert within your specialist field. We exist to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive.
- As an IT Operations Architect you will be helping the customer, from designing small innovation accelerators to large scale delivery projects.
- This role concentrates on the architectural support on IT Operations projects, with Monitoring, Event Management Logging , Automation, AIOps and ITSM solutions to support the Infrastructure, Applications and business processes required by the client.
- Included in the focus areas is measuring of, and reporting on, the performance of the various components of an (IT) service.
- Apart from the IT Operations knowledge it is paramount for an IT Operations Architect to have a decent knowledge of Infrastructure and virtualization solutions to provide the sizing needed to run the solution.
- You will be a key member of the account and architect teams analyzing complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts, risks, develop and implement solutions.
- You will be expected to guide other professionals, adapt communications and approaches to conclude negotiations with various partners, resulting in common agreements.
- You are expected to be innovative and develop solutions using the latest technologies
- Create the required artifacts (design document, diagrams, build book, etc..)
- Design and implement the IT Operations tooling to support the solution.
- Work closely with various teams to gather business and technical requirements.
- Accountable for successful delivery of highly complex, multi-disciplined consulting. engagements that deliver lasting and measurable value to the client.
- Develop a point of view, capture, priorities and analyses technical (functional and non-functional) requirements.
- Possess strong leadership skills and further the evolution of intellectual capital assets and developing architectural resources.
- Manage the technical architectural contract terms and conditions.
- Educate, mentor and coach teams in applying architectural techniques.
- Leading the teams during Major Incidents and provide recommendations on fastest path to the major incident recovery or supporting technical delivery teams with root cause analysis for Major Incidents
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Hands-on experience in solution design and delivery.
- Experience in delivering complex IT projects.
- Strong understanding & delivery experience of architecture frameworks.
- Good understanding of a typical Well Architected framework type of methodology for defining Architectures.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes deployments (OpenShift, Karbon etc.,).
- Good understanding of current market with regards to AIOps, Monitoring (including APM), Event Management and Elastic.
- Experience with and knowledge of ITIL v3 2011 and ITIL V4.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow implementations.
- Experience using agile delivery methods.
- Good communication skills, able to articulate complex technologies to project managers and customer technical enterprise teams.
- Strong Organizational skills and able to work without supervision.
- Helicopter view and out of the box thinking.
Preferred technical and professional experience
- The Open Group - Master Certified Architect (or equivalent).
- Good knowledge of security and how to apply these in the IT Operations Domain.
- Good knowledge of IT Operations (Event Management, Monitoring, IAOps, Log Management).
- Good knowledge of Elastic Framework (Log Management, APM etc).
- Knowledge of StackState or comparable products.
- Exposed to demands of travel and irregular work hours.
- Competitive salary + 8% holiday allowance
- Lease care + fuel card or public transport full reimbursed
- Training budget
- 24 holidays