ADECCO GROUP LAUNCHES MANDATORY TAKEOVER OFFER FOR AKKA TECHNOLOGIES
- The Adecco Group, via its wholly-owned subsidiary Modis International AG (“Modis” or the “Bidder”), announces today that on 15 March 2022, the FSMA approved the prospectus (the “Prospectus”) and the response memorandum in connection with the previously announced mandatory takeover offer for all shares and convertible bonds issued by AKKA Technologies SE (“AKKA” or the “Target”) not yet held by the Bidder or by its affiliated persons (the “Bid”).
- The initial acceptance period of the Bid commences on 17 March 2022 and closes on 13 April 2022, subject to extension.
- The board of directors of AKKA recommends accepting the Bid, as further explained in its response memorandum (which is attached to the Prospectus).
- The Adecco Group is the world’s leading human capital solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers. We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies. Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 35,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®.
- The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The Group is powered by three global business units: Adecco, Talent Solutions and Modis.
Read full press release