We´re in need of a creative and responsible test engineer to join us and our customer on their journey forward. The position is onsite in Gothenburg, Sweden.
You´ll be expected to create and execute test cases, scenarios, and regression testing to ensure the quality and functionality of the systems. You´ll need the ability to work effectively in an agile environment, contributing to short-term goals and long-term strategies. As a part of the team, you´ll make up an integral part of their cross-functional team that continuously work towards improvement in both their methods and results. They´re looking for someone with a genuine interest in the automotive field who will add to their highly skilled team
- Create and perform verification testing.
- Run regression analyses for test results.
- Develop and improve test methods, strategies, way of work.
- Develop simulations.
- Document the testing processes and create reports.
- 5+ years of work experience within automotive testing.
- Proven experience working with verification, validation, and testing.
- Experience working in verification tool chains using CANoe, CANalyzer, Simulink and SystemWeaver, in addition to GIT and Vector DaVinci.
- Experience with HIL and SIL.
- Experience with test tools and frameworks such as stress tests, and API automation tests.
- Work experience from the automotive industry.
- M.Sc. degree in Mechatronics, Control engineering, Computer Science, Electronics or similar.
- At least Professional English skills, since clear communication is important.
Meritorious: ISO 26262, Jira, C#, C++, and Python. Experience working with either combustion engines or electrical systems.
As a consultant with Akkodis, you´ll become part of our global network, and have room to grow and challenge your skills every day.
At Akkodis, we believe that we must go beyond what is possible to make incredible happen. We pride ourselves on a culture of trust where you have the autonomy to own your decisions and the support you need to achieve your ambitions. When it comes to a career at Akkodis, you are in the driving seat. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
We´re a diverse team of 50,000 engineers and digital experts, operating across 30 locations globally. From training our client´s teams, to delivering projects our Smart Industry experts create new value for our client´s business. United by our passion for talent and technology, our specialists bring their diversity of experience, skills and insights together to deliver our 360° capabilities. This is how we make the incredible happen, every day.
We are committed to attract, develop, and empower diverse and inclusive technology and engineering teams by offering enhanced career and development opportunities. To inspire our employees, clients, and partners to make a difference, we work with organizations who identify themselves with our people culture and technology mindset.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, apply as soon as possible. Applications are processed as they are sent in, so a position may be filled before the last application day. If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to contact hiring business manager Klas Ahnberg at firstname.lastname@example.org