Client Hardware Manager
Would you like to work with a globally recognised leader in the tech and IT industry? To be part of a team that perform essential functions to keep the business moving? Working in Client Hardware Management you´ll be part of a team responsible for ensuring that all hardware function at an optimal level to not disturb the workflow. You´ll work with troubleshooting, problem management, and performing analyses.
To thrive in this position, you´ll need a set of skills that will enable you to take on the challenge. You will need to be able to work in an organised, and structured manner, using systems such as Active Directory and ServiceNow. You´ll also need to be skilled in all aspects of Powershell and SCCM/MECM, as well as Hardware standardisation and lifecycle management. You´ll need extensive experience with drivers and packaging. It´s a challenge! But we believe you´re up for it.
Does this sound like an opportunity for you? Apply as soon as possible!
- Hardware standardisation – certification of new hardware computer models including drivers, software, BIOS settings, and TPM
- Escalation and follow-up of incidents and problems to vendors and other support functions
- Problem management in 3rd line level
- Analysis and troubleshooting
- Preparation of deployment guidelines and test protocols
- Create driver and software packages in SCCM/MECM
- Managing task sequences and collections
- Managing WinPE
- Create and update of Knowledge Base articles including creation and updating support documentation
- Solid background in Microsoft desktop OS, win 7, win 10
- Extensive knowledge about HW
- Broad knowledge within Microsoft infrastructure environment (e.g SCCM/MECM)
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory, user/group/computer administration
- Knowledge and experience of PowerShell and scripting
- Knowledge and experience of working in an enterprise environment.
- Client hardware configuration, drivers, and software packaging
- Incident and problem management
- Experience of ServiceNow
- Hardware Life Cycle Management
- Good documentation skills
Smart Industry is where digital and engineering converge into a connected world - reshaping entire industries and providing solutions for some of the world´s toughest challenges. At Akkodis, we bring digital and engineering solutions together, creating a smarter future for everyone.
We´re a diverse team of 50,000 engineers and digital experts, operating across 30 locations. From training your teams to delivering your projects our Smart Industry experts create new value for your business. United by our passion for talent and technology, our specialists bring their diversity of experience, skills and insights together to deliver our 360° capabilities to you. This is how we make the incredible happen, every day.
Whether you´re a global giant or an ambitious start-up, we offer organizations Smart Industry solutions, people expertise, and access to a network of best-in-class specialists. We respond to our clients´ challenges with expert consulting services and solutions; we help companies acquire top talent and get people ready for the next-generation workplace.
We are committed to attract, develop, and empower diverse and inclusive technology and engineering teams by offering enhanced career and development opportunities. To inspire our employees, clients, and partners to make a difference, we work with organizations who identify themselves with our people culture and technology mindset.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to contact email@example.com.