Are you a passionate embedded software engineer with a knack for pushing technological boundaries? If so, we want you to be a key player in our customer´s dynamic team! We´re currently looking to fill several positions for embedded software engineers with a strong technical background in engineering or computer science. We´re seeking visionary individuals who love to learn, share knowledge, and inspire others.,
- Be at the forefront of automotive innovation, influencing the development of features that redefine vehicle performance and emissions.
- Join a collaborative environment where continuous learning is not just encouraged, but celebrated.
- Act as a role model, shaping the future of automotive technology alongside a team that values your expertise.
What You´ll Bring:
- Master´s Degree in Computer, Electrical/Electronic, or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience as an embedded software engineer in the automotive industry.
- Proficiency in an array of programming languages: C, C++, Python, Java, and Kotlin.
- Familiarity with tools such as Matlab, Simulink, Targetlink, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory, depending on your specialty.
- Strong knowledge of ISO26262, ISO14229, and other relevant standards.
- A proven track record of successful collaboration in an agile environment.
Skills That Set You Apart:
- Experience with Infotainment and entertainment systems.
- Familiarity with Automotive Climate systems or Thermal management systems.
- Knowledge of embedded real-time systems, multi-core architecture, and AUTOSAR Stack.
- Proficiency in tools like Creta, ATI Vision, and Robot Framework.
Why You´ll Love It Here
Innovative Challenges: Tackle exciting challenges that redefine automotive technology and drive your passion for innovation.
Continuous Growth: Engage in continuous learning, mentorship, and skill-sharing within our collaborative and supportive team.
Global Impact: Contribute to a global network, influencing the automotive landscape beyond boundaries.
Smart Industry is where digital and engineering converge into a connected world - reshaping entire industries and providing solutions for some of the world´s toughest challenges. At Akkodis, we bring digital and engineering solutions together, creating a smarter future for everyone. We are committed to attract, develop, and empower diverse and inclusive technology and engineering teams by offering enhanced career and development opportunities. To inspire our employees, clients, and partners to make a difference, we work with organizations who identify themselves with our people culture and technology mindset.
At Akkodis, we believe that we must go beyond what is possible to make incredible happen. We pride ourselves on a culture of trust where you have the autonomy to own your decisions and the support you need to achieve your ambitions. When it comes to a career at Akkodis, you are in the driving seat. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
We´re a diverse team of 50,000 engineers and digital experts, operating across 30 locations globally. From training our client´s teams, to delivering projects our Smart Industry experts create new value for our client´s business. United by our passion for talent and technology, our specialists bring their diversity of experience, skills and insights together to deliver our 360° capabilities. This is how we make the incredible happen, every day.
if this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, apply as soon as possible. Applications are addressed as they are sent in, so a position may be filled before the last application day. If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to contact hiring manager Jonathan Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org