Global Transport Coordinator
What we offer
Parts Supply & Logistics is the responsible logistics unit within our clients Global Customer Service which includes procurement, storage and distribution of spare parts and accessories to our client´s customers throughout the world. The business is built around our three central distribution centres and over 50 support warehouses around the world.The Transport Execution team is a part of Parts Supply & Logistics and consists of five engaged members that serve our international markets and are responsible of the flows from when the shipment is ready to be shipped until it is delivered to final destination.
Your key activities As a transport coordinator you will secure that we serve our customers through road, air and sea depending on market responsibility.
Key activities connected to the role are as followed:
- Book transport capacity.
- Issue various export documentation.
- Communicate performance and deviations with customers. Customers are defined as internal, National Sales company and importers.
- Follow up on shipments to ensure delivery within ETA.
- Follow up with service provider when delivery deviation occurs.
- Own daily deviation handling towards service providers.
- Coordinate internal ad hoc transport needs.
- Coordinate dangerous goods transport needs.
- Analyze and approve all incoming transport invoices.
It will be very important that you have continuously dialogue with internal order office regarding questions and order releases. We also have a frequent dialogue with production in the warehouse regarding packed orders and with our logistics suppliers.Collaboration across departments and with external parties is very important to make sure we have a high customer satisfaction and do not delay cargo for any reason.
You and your skills
Education and experience within Logistics from University or YH is a requirement.
Good skills in Swedish and English both written and spoken.
Good skills in the basic Microsoft programmes (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)On a personal level
You like to work in teams but are not afraid to work independently and take initiatives.
To deliver according to set targets will not be a problem for you.In this role you need to be curious, customer-oriented, organized, and understand the full picture of the complex networks we have.