Akkodis are looking for an experienced CAD engineer to join our team in Gothenburg. As a Senior Engineer for Chassis Electrical Systems, you will play a big role in the design and development of installation and components for various automotive systems, including Chassis electrical (signal and high voltage) brake systems, air suspension systems, and additional equipment. Your responsibilities will encompass the entire product development lifecycle, from design and planning to documentation, validation, and verification of Electrical and Pneumatic Installation. Working closely with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally, you will be engaged in complete vehicle projects, product maintenance, and component projects.
- Take a lead role in new development initiatives and quality work related to Pneumatic and Electrical Installations.
- Utilize main design tools, including Creo and KOLA, for efficient and effective design work.
- Manage and contribute to data systems and documentation for reporting, ensuring accurate and comprehensive information for Product Initiatives.
- Lead and delegate work to Consultant work packages and other global sites, including coordination with our site in Bangalore, India.
- Engineering degree with several years of practical experience as an engineer.
- Demonstrated expertise with CAD design and installation, particularly in Creo/Cabling.
- Structured approach to work and familiarity with working in scrum teams.
- Preferred experience in the heavy-duty vehicles sector.
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Experience with Agile work.
- Experience with KOLA DVP
- ETL, TEAM LEADER roles
- Previous exposure to Volvo AB will be advantageous.
- Open-minded and sociable with the ability to collaborate effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Energetic, passionate, and respectful with a positive mindset.
- Strong initiative, commitment to task completion, flexibility in planning, and a drive for continuous improvement.
We´re a diverse team of 50,000 engineers and digital experts, operating across 30 locations. From training your teams to delivering your projects our Smart Industry experts create new value for your business. United by our passion for talent and technology, our specialists bring their diversity of experience, skills and insights together to deliver our 360° capabilities to you. This is how we make the incredible happen, every day.
We are committed to attract, develop, and empower diverse and inclusive technology and engineering teams by offering enhanced career and development opportunities. To inspire our employees, clients, and partners to make a difference, we work with organizations who identify themselves with our people culture and technology mindset.
Smart Industry is where digital and engineering converge into a connected world - reshaping entire industries and providing solutions for some of the world´s toughest challenges. At Akkodis, we bring digital and engineering solutions together, creating a smarter future for everyone.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to contact business manager Jonna Persson at email@example.com