We at Modis are looking for you who are passionate about helping customers and have a great interest in IT. If your looking for a role as Solution Architect and being a part of an amazing team. You have come to the right place!
• Ensure that the IT platform enables an optimal customer and employee experience with the business at its core.
• Be responsible for ensuring that the transaction uses standard solutions as long as possible.
• Enable and participate in transformation towards citizen development, which means, among other things, education,coaching and work to onboard new user groups.
• Create a scalable delivery model, such as how we work with insights, analytics, requirements, solution design and implementations.
• Focuses on the big picture – not only that the system does things right, but also that the system does the right things
• Ensure that the quality characteristics of the solution are addressed and weighed against functional requirements
• Ensure traceability between business needs, requirements and solutions.
• Responsible for the development of artifacts such as process models, integration strategies, scenario descriptions and information models.
• Conduct architecture reviews
• Ability to turn the business architecture into sustainable technical solutions that maximize business benefit.
• Good modelling skills
• Ability to take a holistic approach
• Assessments of realisation options (profitability assessments), for example whether to buy or build yourself
• Good communication skills to be able to discuss issues both with technical specialists and people without technical knowledge
• Good knowledge of the development process and its steps.
• Deep understanding within MS D365 architecture, modules, functionality, business logic and data model
• Knowledge in design patterns for MS D365
• Depth and breadth – overall knowledge in IT and technology, but also specializations such as infrastructure, data modeling or service orientation
• Experience of working with agile working methods, e.g. Scrum
• Experience in change management & training Meritorious experience / expertise
• Architectural experience with CRM solutions to support both B2B and B2C sales support in a similar business and organizational context.
• Used to leading and facilities workshops and demos
• Architecture experience of integrations between MS D365 & other systems
• Experience with Power Plattform and the application of low-code principles as well as relevant certifications
Good command in Swedish & English (written and oral). Location Stockholm
Sounds interesting? Apply by using the link. If you have any questions, contact Business Manger Ulrika Hedman tel:073-787 22 65 mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have made our media choice for recruitment, so we don´t need contact with advertisers or sellers of other recruitment or consultant services.
About ModisWe are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.