We at Modis are looking for you who are passionate about helping customers and have a great interest in IT. If your looking for a role as Windows System Administrator and being a part of an amazing team. You have come to the right place!
• Maintain Microsoft Windows systems hosted in on-premise Data Centers located in different countries
• Maintain internal security tools and applications, develop their functionality, setup new functions
• Develop automation scripts, internal portals and dashboards
• Manage operational incidents on 1st and 2nd level, if needed
• Join or even lead improvement initiatives in Windows Hosting area Requirements:
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Server systems on deep operational level, ability to do troubleshooting, look for performance and/or stability problems
• Good knowledge about security enhancements, patch- and antivirus management
• Experience in automation of processes, knowledge about tools and scripting languages like VBScript, PowerShell, .NET, etc.
• Basic knowledge about VMware
• Basic knowledge about Microsoft Cloud Services
• Basic experience in Project or Service Management
• Basic knowledge about organization of Data Center infrastructure (Server, Storage, Network) and DC facility such as cooling, racks etc.
• Meritorious certificates: o Microsoft certificate o ITIL foundation certificate o VMware or Microsoft certificates could be an advantage
As the job is related to National Security Information systems, a positive Security vetting according to Swedish rules defined by our customer will be needed.
Permenent residents is required .
English skills: fluently, written and spoken. ( Swedish, German, Polish or Dutch are very welcome)
Sounds interesting? Apply by using the link. If you have any question, contact Business Manger Ulrika Hedman tel:073-787 22 65 mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have made our media choice for recruitment, so we don´t need contact with advertisers or sellers of other recruitment or consultant services.
About ModisWe are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.