Technical Project Manager to Akkodis!
As we expand our team, we are seeking a skilled Project Manager with a passion for engineering and a drive for excellence to join us. If you have a proven track record in project management, a background in engineering, and a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, we want to hear from you.
About the role
In this role, you will play a pivotal role in the client´s organization, leading global and cross-functional teams in the enhancement of our existing systems. You will collaborate closely with suppliers, product management, and various internal and external stakeholders to address customer quality complaints, production issues, and supplier qualifications. Your ability to prioritize, communicate effectively, and navigate a complex organizational structure will be essential in driving successful outcomes.
- Coordinate and lead product improvement projects for robotic systems, addressing customer quality complaints, production issues, and supplier qualifications.
- Collaborate with global and cross-functional teams to ensure timely and effective execution of projects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, product management, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide timely follow-up and reporting on project progress, ensuring transparency and accountability.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and contribute to the development of best practices within the organization.
If you are passionate about engineering and ready to bring your skills to the next level, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our team.
We believe that you have a degree in Mechanical, Electrical engineering, or equivalent field with 2-3 years of experience in project management within a technical context.
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes and tools, as well as Lean Six Sigma (L6S), is advantageous.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a delivery-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities in a global context.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and make sound decisions with good judgment.
- Passion for quality and continuous improvement, with a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Commitment to customer focus and quality in all aspects of work.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; Swedish proficiency is a plus.
We put a strong emphasis on your personal qualities and we believe that you have a curious and analytical mind with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Fluency in English and Swedish, written and oral, is a requirement.
Smart Industry is where digital and engineering converge into a connected world - reshaping entire industries and providing solutions for some of the world´s toughest challenges. At Akkodis, we bring digital and engineering solutions together, creating a smarter future for everyone.
We´re a diverse team of 50,000 engineers and digital experts, operating across 30 locations. From training your teams to delivering your projects our Smart Industry experts create new value for your business. United by our passion for talent and technology, our specialists bring their diversity of experience, skills and insights together to deliver our 360° capabilities to you. This is how we make the incredible happen, every day.
Whether you´re a global giant or an ambitious start-up, we offer organizations Smart Industry solutions, people expertise, and access to a network of best-in-class specialists. We respond to our clients´ challenges with expert consulting services and solutions; we help companies acquire top talent and get people ready for the next-generation workplace.
We are committed to attract, develop, and empower diverse and inclusive technology and engineering teams by offering enhanced career and development opportunities. To inspire our employees, clients, and partners to make a difference, we work with organizations who identify themselves with our people culture and technology mindset.
Do you want to be a part of Akkodis or would like to know more about the assignments we can offer, contact Business Manager, Jimmy Lundberg, 073- 684 77 66, email@example.com