Do you have experience in Integrated Database Management System (IDMS) and a relevant education in the field? Do you also want to work in a company that puts the person in focus and looks after your development in your career? We at MODIS are currently looking for a Database Administrator for a position in Gothenburg!
About the role
The Database Administrator (DBA) is responsible for data analysis and database management. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
We believe you have
- IDMS system programming experience
- Knowledge of IDMA database structures
- Ability to independently research and resolve problems
- Extensive JCL experience
- Experience using IDMS DBA utilities
- Monitor/tune CV and batch performance (SYGEN, DMCL buffers, etc.)
- Preform database changes (restructure, unload/reload, rollback and roll forward, etc)
- Experience and ability to migrate ADS and DC-COBOL programs to QA and production
- Fluent English language, both written and verbal.
As a Database Administrator at Modis, you get the opportunity to work in several different industries and with different customers. You will get the opportunity to work with different assignments building your knowledge base within an area with huge potential with the backing of Modis!
At Modis, we constantly strive to help our customers and consultants become successful. YOU as a consultant will always be in our focus and in our center. As a consultant, you are our highest priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We see all our consultants as part of the same team with us, working together to achieve new goals. With 50.000 colleagues spread within EU, US and Canada we have a great network of knowledge and power.
Please apply through the Modis webpage. If there are any questions, please contact Christian Acurio at email@example.com.