About the role
Our client within automotive industry is looking for a Diagnostic Engineer, where you will mainly work within the SEWS Approval Board team which is located in Gothenburg and Bangalore (India). This position is located in Gothenburg.
The work will involve technical reviews, user support and maintenance of process documentation related to the diagnostic area. Typical focus areas are the documentation of diagnostic objects like parameters, on-vehicle tests and Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
Our aim is to ensure good data quality that is accurate and is easily understood as well as possible to maintain. This is done in order to achieve excellent diagnostics.
- Support our users through the review process.
- Support in upholding data quality.
- Uphold existing guidelines.
- Maintain and improve guidelines as well as our wiki site.
- Continuously drive process and system improvements.
- Hold training session for relevant users
You are a methodical, curious and dedicated engineer with passion for problem solving. You are open-minded and enjoy teamwork but at the same time, you are able to work independently and drive development on your own. You are good at networking with other people, like challenges. You most likely have an automotive interest.. Experience from automotive industry is therefore mandatory. Furthermore, you are driven, have the capacity to work individually and in a group and has a structured way of working.
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.
- Bc or M Sc. In Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Mechanics or Physics)
- Basic understanding of embedded software development process.
- Basic insights in automotive diagnostics and communication protocols.
- Be structured and have good organizational skills.
- Technical English language skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Driven. Have a get-it-done attitude but still have a focus on delivering quality.
- Must be able to work both individually and within a team.us deployment
- Fluent in english, Swedish is merit.
- Living in or near Gothenburg, Sweden with a valid working permit