Senior Design Engineer - Automotive Do you have solid skills in CREO and proven experience from automotive industries? Modis is currently looking for a senior design engineer to be the expert for our clients in different cases. Maybe you are the right one?
About the role
Modis Engineering are looking for an experienced design engineer within automotive domain that will lead a defined area of technical expertise, with moderate technical complexity. Your responsibility will be leading the mechanical design engineering in a technical team. Have on holistic view on deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality & readiness before release. Develop and Manage networking across the organization and provide inputs to the project pre-requisites based on the component history.
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments
and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as
well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective
agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with
more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.
We are looking for a person with a relevant education and/or equivalent experience. You have previous experience from the automotive field and from similar roles. Furthermore, you have excellent knowledge and skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Bc or M Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical engineer or in relevant area
- Minimum 5 years´ experience from automotive development is a qualification
- Experience from designing plastic and sheet metal parts is a huge advantage
- Experience and knowledge in CREO/Pro-E surface modeling are a qualification (this is the main focus, so you need to be a professional in the tool).
- Experience in Volvo systems and processes (eg KOLA, Protus etc)
- Living in or near Gothenburg, Sweden with a valid working permit
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)