Modis Life Science is now looking for a consultant for an assignment as a Principal Scientist -Analytical chemist to be based in Helsingborg, Sweden. This is a consultancy assignment for 15 months and you will be hired by Modis. If you find the role interesting, send your application asap!
The Analytical Lifecycle Management team is responsible for the OTC products worldwide. The principal scientist will work within the analytical section and support marketed OTC products primarily within EMEA/APAC but also globally. You will be in a regional team of 6 analytical colleagues and you will report to an Associate Director. The role will be in Helsingborg, but you will have extensive everyday contacts with external and internal manufacturers, CROs and colleagues all over the world.
Are you a person with passion for Analytical Chemistry? This is a phenomenal opportunity for you!
Together with your colleagues you will provide desktop analytical support for a series of projects associated with the currently marketed OTC products.
Technical support will include but not be limited to:
• Support analytical test method trouble shooting
• Support analytical test method improvement and validation
• Support analytical test method transfers
• Manage CROs and other external partners
• Manage change control deliverables and CAPA activities relating to analytical testing and transfers
• Minimum of Master of Science within a relevant chemistry or pharmaceutical area
• 5 + years of experience in an analytical laboratory role with a major emphasis on analytical method development, optimization and product testing
• Demonstrated experience and deep knowledge within HPLC/UPLC, dissolution and other major analytical techniques
• Able to grasp, understand and translate complex problems into explicit work packages
• Since the product portfolio is global, a broad knowledge of worldwide requirements is a plus. Activities are, to a large extent, outsourced and experience in working with contract development/research organizations is a merit.
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful within LCM Analytical Development, you need to be an innovative and a creative problem solver who can work independently, while managing multiple priorities successfully. The ability to influence others without direct line authority is highly preferred. You need to have both a team spirit and leadership skills. Strong written and oral communication skills are highly valued.
For questions, please contact email@example.com