Modis Life Science is looking for a Development Engineer for a consultancy assignment at a Pharmaceutical company in Uppsala. In this position you will be responsible for the design, development, verification, and validation of new products from concept through design transfer/production. The assignment will start asap ans initially run for 6 months.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Act as the technical contributor on a new product development project team.
- Primary responsibilities include; concept development, prototyping, product design, verification/validation testing including authorship of protocols and reports, and support through production scale up.
- Create and maintain design control related documentation such as risk and usability assessments, user needs, design Inputs, etc. Comply with requirements of design controls and other regulatory bodies.
- Design products in conjunction with the manufacturing engineering/external supplier groups in order to deliver a design that is manufacturable.
- Develops and validates Chemical and Mechanical test methodologies to evaluate devices both in development and currently on the market.
- Will support Marketing/Sales with competitive product analysis and performance testing
- Educational background within engineering or similar
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Advanced level in Excel (mandatory )
For questions, please contact email@example.com