We need Technical Leaders who are passionate about Robotic Automation & Technical Maintenance. Do you wish to be a part of the world´s leading innovator in online grocery shopping with highly sophisticated and pioneering technology led solution? Join our formation of an exciting new automated warehouse solution that enables our partners to deliver what their customers want.
So, what´s the role?
- Day to day supervision of a team of approx. 15 employee which will include, engineering technicians and repairs maintenance shift members. Including prioritizing and allocation of workload
- Working closely with inbound, outbound and other support teams daily to ensure direction of labor, and planned engineering activities fully support the operation
- Be proactive in the development of team members, advise lead and motivate, assess capability and identify and resolve training and skill requirements, including integration of first line maintenance of plant and equipment. Plus be involved in any disciplinary issues
- Management and development of department processes: including shift handovers, briefs and defect reporting/dissolving
- Reporting and monitoring of data capture for automation and maintenance activities including root cause analysis as necessary
Who are we looking for?
- The candidate who shows ability to lead from the front, driving pace accuracy and high health & safety standards
- You are competent and experienced within Engineering, Maintenance and Repairs. A Technical expert in your own right, either mechanically or electrically
- Must be familiar and competent with both streams of engineering maintenance to enable decision-making and direction
- Experience at a management or supervisory lever within and automated fast pace environment
- Analytical skills with an eye for detail: good problem-solving ability practical approach
- Comprehensive understanding of production, picking and storage MHE systems, gained from experience in an automated environment
- Strong verbal communication, written and numeracy skills
- Language skills both English and Swedish
For more information, contact
Recruitment Consultant / Sara Höglund +46 73 684 73 23 firstname.lastname@example.org
This process is supervised by Modis in cooperation with Spring.UK